Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Irvington Library is a voluntary organization created to support the Irvington Public Library in the advancement of its objectives and purposes. Specifically, the Friends assist with:
* Articulating the needs of the Library to the community, local businesses, and corporate institutions.
* Sponsoring activities that will stimulate wider usage of the Library.
* Encouraging participation in Library programs & activities.
* Promoting the importance of reading throughout the community.
* Identifying the Library's capital needs, programs and services in order to procure funding and support.
To become a member of the Friends of the Library, stop by the Library front desk or download the Membership Application*.
* Adobe Acrobat Reader needed. A free download is available at Adobe.com.