The mission of the Irvington Public Library is to be the cultural and educational resources center for residents of the Township of Irvington and its neighboring communities.
- This is not one on one proctoring. Students sit near Reference Desk while Reference Librarian performs regular Duties.
- The Proctor will be the librarian assigned to desk duty at time of exam.
- Fee of $25.00 for each exam, due when the exam is taken (payment by cash or money order only).
- School or student must provide return envelope and postage.
- No special deliveries, faxes, emails, or grading of exams are done.
- Paper and pencil tests only (no cassettes, computers, etc.)
- Regular library activities will take precedence over proctoring services. As a result, appointments will be scheduled only during regular library hours when there is sufficient staff. While the library staff will do its best to meet the scheduling needs of the student, the staff will determine date and time for appointments.
- Examinations must be scheduled such that students have sufficient time to complete all exam requirements prior to the library's scheduled closing time. The library will not allow a student to complete an exam after the Library's designated closing time.
Updated and Approved by the Board of Trustees - September 2013